2015/10/23

Singapore Family Trip Day 2 - Universal Studio Singapore

Day 2, we visit Universal Studio Singapore. At first, I hesitate to go or not, as the shadow of getting hurt in Warner Bros Movie World last year still follows me>_< Just so, we simply play the rides for kids. Anyway, we do have one happy day here^_^


Sentosa



Entrance


Hollywood






Sesame Street
Spaghetti Space Chase
It is fascinating, feel like travelling in the space, pity that haven't taken video...















And I miss the Sesame Street State Show!!!

New York






Sci-Fi City
Transformers The Ride: The Ultimate 3D battle
It is definitely breathtaking, as we are grouped with kids, they scream all the time-_-"




Battlestar Galactica
Even though I wanna play, I can just look upon...


Accelerator
It has been awhile haven't played "Coffee Cup"~



Ancient Egypt
The scene is attractive, just imagine I situate in Egypt...



Revenge Of The Mummy




Treasure Hunter
I am attracted by the desert deep! We wait for an hour and have a 3 minutes adventure. It deserves!




The Lost World
It is decorated as Halloween scene, interesting, interesting...







Amber Rock Climb


Dino-Soarin



Originally, I wanna play Jurassic Park Rapids Adventure, when I see the queue...

Far Far Away






Puss In Boots' Giant Journey






Shrek 4D Adventure
The story is interesting. And my mom is scared when Donkey sneezes and "spiders" come out, hahaha...



Madagascar
King Julien's Beach Party-Go-Round
It has been awhile haven't played carousel. I meet difficulty when climb up the ride^_^!







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...