2014/09/17

Warner Bros Movie World @Gold Coast

1000 thanks my friends for taking me to 3 theme parks in Gold Coast. I was once determined that not go to the parks before, and not play the rides. However, here I come, and have a precious moment.

I used to love watching Animaniacs and Batman when I was small. It is enjoyable to visit Warner Bros Movie World, seeing my old friends.



Ride - Green Lantern Coaster
I hurt the back (again) when playing, so painful, and cannot walk>_<


Ride - Superman Escape
I don't have courage to play, just wait and watch my friends playing...


Main Street
I enjoy the atmosphere so much~


Hollywood Stunt Driver 2 show
It is wonderful! And the actor is funny! However, we exposure to sun for 30 minutes watching it...


All Star Parade


Proposal @Warner Bros Movie World
It is surprise to see the proposal, with the witness of Justice League.


Photo with Bunny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...