2016/08/28

30th Anniversary of Saint Seiya @Hong Kong Times Square

Ohlàlà!!! It is 30th Anniversary of Saint Seiya!!! How time flies so fast! Can't help feeling old^_^! Thank ATHENA, a mini exhibition is held in Hong Kong (and it is FREE!!!) By the end of August, I rush to SANCTUARY to PILGRIMAGE! Due to limited time (around 10 minutes each round), and crowded with fans, I just enter the exhibition twice, and take photos so hurriedly, anyway, my COSMO have been awakened p(._.)q


Saint Seiya is one of my favorite Japanese Animation, when I was small. As it showed in the midnight, I always could not carry on and fell asleep-_-zzz Now whenever I watch/read the animation/comic, always think feel that the story is pretty stupid LOL. Nevertheless, it still makes me fascinated*_*

There are few passersby at 10:00am, really wanna PS to remove them LOL




Bronze Saints in God Cloth







Athena


10:00am


11:00am


12:00pm, all light up, I have been waited for this moment 2 hours (how stupid I am...)


Box of Cloths, I have forgotten Dragon Shiryū LOL





1:1 God Cloths



Panoramic view of Sanctuary Arc


Bronze Saints











Hong Kong Special Edition




Sanctuary Arc








Poseidon Arc




Hades Arc






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...