2014/05/21

Sovereign Hill

"Sovereign Hill re-creates Ballarat’s first ten years after the discovery of gold in 1851 when thousands of international adventurers rushed to the Australian goldfields in search of fortune..."

I watched Travel Programme "Super Taste" (食尚玩家) introducing Sovereign Hill before. I am excited to visit here, as I always like Retro & Antique.


Goldasaurus. I wish I had one...




Sovereign Hill Main Street.




Hope Bakery. I like this name. Ms. Tour Guide recommends us to try Meat Pie.





Lovely Candy House.





Horse-drawn coach tour the town.





Souvenir Shop.


$100,000 Gold Pour.





My friends are panning for gold.















Tents from different countries have its own interior style.











Underground Mine Tours.







Continue window-shopping in Main street.







Lunch at Hope Bakery. I want to try Labour Pie, but it is too expensive, I eat Meat Pie instead.






I wish I had this mechanic watch...



Redcoat Soldiers.







How can he make all the dishes with same shape!?!?!?








My friends are playing bowling.









Handsome guy.















A wise old owl lived in an oak.
The more he saw the less he spoke.
The less he spoke the more he heard.
Why can't we all be like that wise old bird?




I just want to take a photo of the decor, but these two handsome men misunderstand me somehow^_^!









Gold Museum. Who is he?


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...