2017/04/03

Disney's Easter @Tokyo DisneySea

"I think what I want Disneyland to be most of all is a happy place, a place where adults and children can experience together some of the wonders of life, of adventure, and feel better because of it..."

Walt Disney


Here I Am!!! Tokyo DisneyLand DisneySea!!! This is my first time visiting, can't help feel excited!!! (haven't been to the one in Hong Kong somehow@@) Disneyland is such a dream world! Feel like travel around the world in one day!!! Even though cannot view the firework because of the rain, I'm still fulfilled that I have taken DisneySea Electric Railway and Venetian Gondolas:-D



Mediterranean Harbor
Feel like being in romantic European countries, with the sweet music and beautiful buildings. The Volcano behind is eye-catching!!!


"I have to take this!!!" I can't help yell when I see DisneySea Electric Railway!


Toyville Trolley Park
Woody!!! I am COMING!!!
Finally arrive Toy Story Mania, can't help take photos with Woody LOL


American Waterfront
The castle looks interesting>~< Go up to the Cruise, even though it is not real~ The view from deck is so beautiful!!!


Port Discovery


Lost River Delta
Then we adventure into pass by Indiana Jones Adventure: Temple of the Crystal Skull. Indiana Jones is one of my favourite movie!!!


Arabian Coast
The architecture are so gorgeous! I always wanna go to Middle East countries~


Then we take DisneySea Electric Railway at Port Discovery back to American Waterfront. The scenery of DisneySea is so beautiful!!! All of sudden, I wanna take a ride by Venetian Gondola, so here we go~~~


Thank God! It starts raining just after we finish the journey around Palazzo Canals. Even though cannot view the firework, I'm so fulfilled:-D

Happy Easter:-D
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...