2015/02/07

Manly Beach

"Manly Beach was named by Capt. Arthur Phillip for the indigenous people living there. He wrote about them, "Their confidence and manly behaviour made me give the name of Manly Cove to this place"..."


Feel bad lately, wanna go to beach. So, take ferry at Circular Quay to Manly Beach on this cloudy Saturday. To my surprise, it is free!!! Lucky^_^v And here comes the sun in the afternoon~~~

A little bit disappointed on arrival, dull and small...






Then I go forward to Manly Scenic Walkway!


From my point of view, the distinguishing feature of Manly Beach is the row of Fir along the beach. So romantic~


Such a funny streetlight!!!





Manly Pavilion Restaurant. It is closed.











Here comes the sun,
Here comes the sun,
And I say,
It's all right~


















It would be nice if I see penguins~

































On the return trip~





I wanna play>~<






Hopefully, "Here Come The Sun" soon~

Reference:
http://www.manly.nsw.gov.au/attractions/beaches
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...