2015/02/15

Lady Bay Beach @Watsons Bay

"There are so few places in Sydney where you can work on your all-over tan, and this beautiful little beach is the perfect spot..."


Go to legendary NUDE BEACH - Lady Bay Beach in Watsons Bay on Sunday. Weather forecast reported yesterday that it would thunder. NO KIDDING!!! I have already planned for a trip, and it is free for transport (after using OPAL cards 8 times). Thank God!!!! The weather is pretty good!!! My heart is singing Daniel Boone's Beautiful Sunday:

Sunday morning, up with the lark~
I think I'll take a walk in the park~
Hey, hey, hey, it's a beautiful day~

In the morning, I rush to take ferry at Circular Quay at Wharf 4 to Watsons Bay~
Way Station - Rose Bay



Marshmallow-like~




Destination: Watsons Bay
It takes about 30 minutes.









Then I go forward to Lady Bay Beach, via Cove St and Victoria St.





Camp Cove


Short Head Heritage Trail, Sydney Harbour National Park







Cannon, with the rest of gun emplacement and rifle walls.




Suddenly, arrive Lady Bay Beach!!!
Disappointedly, it is a small bay downstair, with all nude men, no girls...
And walkers can observe everything above...
And I wonder how come so many Chinese families walk by...


Then I continue to South Head Heritage Trail.


Lightkeeper's Cottages



An overlook of Lady Bay Beach.







Hornby Light


Envying......











Surprisingly, I complete South Head Heritage Trail, then go back Camp Cove.















Gilson's Beach






Monkey D Luffy!? One Piece!?








Gap Bluff, Sydney Harbour National Park



It is said that many people commit suicide at this beautiful blue ocean......






Envying again......
















Return trip










IF

I've got someonme waiting for me...
When I see her, I know that she'll say...
Hey, hey, hey, it's a beautiful day...

Reference:
http://www.nationalparks.nsw.gov.au/sydney-harbour-national-park/lady-bay-beach/swim-surf
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...