2015/01/01

Sydney Fish Market

I have lunch in Sydney Fish Market finally, with friends from Mildura, even though I have been in Sydney for a month. "The first meal in 2015, as expensive as possible!", I hear a gourmet says in Cantonese, she is right!








Tasmania Oyster is so milky, I am full after eating one dozen:-P



Photo on 2014/12/25
How come Silly Boss doesn't do homework!? Invite me for lunch at Sydney Fish Market on Christmas!!! All shops are closed!!! And he gets lost!!! I wait for him for one hour. Anyway, it is happy to see him again.










Photo on 2014/12/07
Visit Sydney Fish Market on beautiful Sunday. Is it really the second biggest fish market in the world@@? Seafood is attractive, but I only window shopping>_<



















Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...