2014/12/30

Wine Tasting @Hunter Valley

"The first vines in the Hunter Valley were planted by families in the 1820s, making the Hunter Valley the oldest wine region in Australia. Hunter Valley semillon is widely considered the iconic wine of the region, but the Hunter also produces wine from a wide variety of grapes including shiraz, chardonnay, cabernet sauvignon and verdelho..."


Suddenly friends from Mildura invite me for wine tasting at Hunter Valley. Actually I have no much knowledge about wine, even though I like drinking, my requirement is extremely low, for me, sweet, smooth and cheap is OK:-P

Checkpoint 1: Mount Pleasant
Checkpoint 2: Ivanhoe Wines
Checkpoint 3: Draytons Family Wines
Checkpoint 4: Tulloch
Checkpoint 5: McGuigan Wines
Checkpoint 6: Hunter Valley Gardens

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Checkpoint 1: Mount Pleasant
Comment: Singing In The Rain - is nice!

















Checkpoint 2: Ivanhoe Wines
Comment: NO COMMENT














Checkpoint 3: Draytons Family Wines
Comment: I like the white wines with strawberry and cherry favour~










Checkpoint 4: Tulloch
Comment: The inner decoration feel like home, I like it so much, but I have no impression of the wine:-P

















Checkpoint 5: McGuigan Wines
Comment: I try the sparkling white wines, NO COMMENT

























Checkpoint 6: Hunter Valley Gardens
As the entry fee is too expensive, we give up...




















Consequently, I haven't bought any bottle, however, I find a hat I like^_^

Reference:
http://www.australia.com/explore/states/nsw/hunter-valley.aspx
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...