2014/11/29

Sydney Harbour Bridge

"Sydney Harbour Bridge is the world's largest steel arch bridge with the top of the bridge standing 134 metres above the harbour. It is fondly known by the locals as the 'Coathanger' because of its arch-based design..."


Photo on 2014/11/29

My friend and I take the ferry from Darling Harbour to Luna Park. It is his last day in Australia. So sad...











Photo on 2014/11/26
Walk along the bridge, it takes me some time to find the starting point.












Photo on 2014/11/25
Here I come to Sydney Harbour Bridge and Opera House, I have a strong feeling that I come to Australia FINALLY!!!


BTW, who says there is another Story Bridge in Sydney-_-"

Reference:
http://www.australia.gov.au/about-australia/australian-story/sydney-harbour-bridge
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...