2016/06/19

Donguri Republic 3rd Anniversary x Harbour City Happy Father's Day

It beggared all description to enjoy Ms Inoue Azumi's performance in Hong Kong!!! (I just learnt this event the day before, I almost miss it^_^!!!) Ms Inoue Azumi, her daughter Yu Yu and Ms Koderi Nanae perform beautifully!!! I am touched to listen Laputa Castle in the Sky and My Neighbor Totoro Theme Song, my favorite works of Studio Ghibli.


1 Stroll - My Neighbor Totoro Theme Song

2 Princess Mononoke Theme Song

3 Ponyo on the Cliff by the Sea Theme Song

4 The Path of Wind x Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind

5 Always, No Matter How Many Times - Spirited Away Theme Song

6 Carry You - Laputa Castle in the Sky Theme Song

7 My Neighbor Totoro Theme Song

Ohlàlà!!! I just learn that special Totoro memo for audience, when I am homeT_T
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...