2015/08/23

Cherry Blossom Festival @Auburn Botanic Garden

Long for taking part in Cherry Blossom Festival, when I hear this activity in Auburn Botanic Garden, as I never see it before in Hong Kong. I feel comforted that Mr Dean willing go with me (the girls I invited are busy busy in the weekend-_-"). Even though the weather is not pretty good, cherry are in full blossom, Spring is coming!


Entry of Auburn Botanic Garden, in Japanese style


Torii - the gateway of Shinto shrine, crowned with visitors





Japanese Garden




Close up of cherry blossom


White Cherry Blossom








How come the river water so blue@@!?


Camellia





How come the lake water so blue@@!?


Crossing the lake, what happen if slip and fall into the lake by accident......







How lovely Panda Samurai!



Watching cherry blossom





Beautiful model in traditional Japanese Kimono, so elegant~





Origami - Japanese art of folding paper into decorative shapes and figures





Calligraphy - Decorative handwriting
When I was small, I disliked calligraphy, I did so as homework every week, it took me long time to complete. I am loving it somehow! This is my work, is it beautiful?



友 = Friend
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...