2015/04/05

Sydney Royal Easter Show @Olympic Park

"What cannot buy is Memory!"

New friend Peter persuades me go to Sydney Royal Easter Show, with his serious expression and tone. Haha, he looks so funny. At first, I have no interest go to Easter Show, and he is right! Thank God it is sunny and no need to work today, so that we can enjoy the show. My heart is singing Lenka's song - The Show

I got to let it go
And just enjoy the show oh oh oh oh oh


First time go to Sydney Olympic Park, feel excited as if participate the Olympic Game!!!


Only me have to buy ticket on site, as my buddies have bought it in advance. After the long long long queue for the ticket, I enter the show finally!


Crowded with people, just follow the crowd.







I am curious what it is performing, just slides down@@
(I find it later there is a show at the night......)





I am curious what he is performing@@



The slide seems exciting, I wanna play so much. To my surprise, it charges fee!!! Cannot afford it, such a poor backpacker>x<



Other rides for kids. I get drifted apart from my buddies when I am taking photo...




























Then I continue wandering, just follow the crowd~




Attracted by Carousel and Ferry Wheel.




Unpredictably, I come to Animal Walk. Pleased to see so many lovely animals.
1st Stop - Sheep Shearing




2nd Stop - Pat A Chick









3rd Stop - Pat A Pig



Always sleepy-_-zzz






4th Stop - Where It's From?





5th Stop - Hand Washing










6th Stop - Cattle




? Stop - Alcapa
Alcapa always look like "Natural Idiot" (天然ボケ), so cute>~<


The alcapa kisses its owner, so warming! And they get 2nd prize, even though I don't know what competition is~
(The best photo today, I think so.)





7th Stop - Horse
And I meet my buddies accidentally~





Watch the Horse Competition for awhile. The sun is fierce!




Have a "foot hot dog" and coke for dinner at Good Food (not good actually:-P)


So many showbag stores!!! Such a big temptation!!!


Rides for adults.



Friends of Luna Park?





Woodchopping and sawing Competition, quite exciting~







Ferry Wheel in nightfall, so beautiful.












Then we go to Woolworths Fresh Food Dome, to have food tasting, even though the foods are not really good:-P
Display?







Honey



Jam


Caramel Apple



In the end, we watch Xtreme Korruption and firework. As I have seen the similar in the Movie World, Gold Coast, nothing special for me:-P


Happy Easter:-D
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...