2014/08/26

Working in Strawberry Field

In June, as I didn't wanna stay in Brisbane anymore, and my eyes were covered by $19/hr of strawberry packing, I rushed to another notorious place - Bundaberg, without think twice... I have struggled in two most notorious places in Australia - Mildura and Bundaberg, hahaha...

2014/08/26
I have strong feeling that it is my last day today... After work, Ms Boss says, thank you and sorry to three of us...



2014/08/24
As close to the end of strawberry season, two fields will be cleaned soon. So, we pick strawberry after work. It is my first time, even I have worked for 2 months. This is a happy moment, I never forget how we play in field.


2014/08/20
After a heavy rain, many strawberries get rotten, fill up the cart. Ms Boss is very upset and become picky (especially to me>_<)
- Photo by Dennis




2014/08/15
My duty is to check the quality of packed strawberry, such as appearance, mold, color, size, weight, within 3 seconds per box! It is easy said than done! In fact, I always pass it promptly:-P The photos below are taken when free. It is always busy, the table is full of stack of boxes! And trouble comes...



2014/08/07
Living is easy with eyes closed
Misunderstanding all you see
It's getting hard to be someone
But it all works out
It doesn't matter much to me


2014/06/16
Silly Boss, thousand thanks for accompany to new environment, even though you always annoy me...


2014/06/06
Let me take you down 'cause I'm going to Strawberry Fields
Nothing is real
And nothing to get hung about
Strawberry Fields Forever
Strawberry Fields Forever
Strawberry Fields Forever

(Boss says: Not worry, I am stay here man!!!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...