2014/06/29

Kaze Tachinu

Le vent se lève! Il faut tenter de vivre!


The second work of Studio Ghibli makes me cry, the first one was "Grave of the Fireflies". I want to watch this movie so long, as I was not in Hong Kong when it on show last December, and I watch it finally.







First scene they come across.


She says: Le vent se lève!


He answers: Il faut tenter de vivre!


In fact, it is slightly different from my default. When I saw the trailer, I thought the story would depict the war on large extent. However, the thought of anti-war is reflected thought character's philosophy: Simply to make the best plane, not for the war...









The scene they see again.




















She leaves because of the disease, and never come back...


And the ending is light but sad, when he says all the planes never come back, and she encourages him try to live, in the dream, that makes me cry...










And the wind is so strong today, let me think of:

Le vent se lève! Il faut tenter de vivre!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...